The classic automotive art created by our artists be it in 3D mobile phone case or limited edition art pieces is absolutely unique to KK Automotive Art and can provide a truly complimentary range of services to offer to your existing readership and further help you build up an all-important database not to mention considerably boost revenue!
KK Automotive Art specialises in creating unique, high quality British made and designed 3D mobile phone cases and limited edition automotive art created by our own in-house artists.
For our prestige car magazine clients, it is often the case that our in-house artists would physically meet with representatives from their sales and marketing department and create a range of personally commissioned artworks very often representing both classic and modern vehicles. In certain instances, it may be suggested that new artwork releases are made in tandem magazine articles so as to ensure the highest level of interest possible. This is of course in addition to marketing our already extensive range of artwork which can be branded with your magazines logo.
When commissions have been requested, then physical samples of the final products would be produced for ‘sign-off’ by the client company where-after the agreed items would normally be integrated into their online shop and/or made available to dealers in their network.
Without doubt, one of the major attractions for magazines based in Britain and Europe is that we are a 100% British Firm, the collectable mobile phone cases being distributed in literally a matter of days
KK Automotive Art’s in-house artists and/or designers can use their skills to create exclusive and/or existing branded mobile phone cases, limited edition art or mug designs specially based around your reseller requirements/product logo.
The Online ‘White Label’ Reseller Programme
Under our reseller programme, it is possible to simply have a ‘white label’ link directly from your existing website which will enable your clients to purchase online branded automotive mobile phone cases and complimentary items – Most importantly, under our online purchase programme there are no invasive requirements for our partners save inserting in a link to the online white label pages (from their own existing website) and agreeing to actively market the new product range normally by using existing email databases. Importantly, for those simply requiring an online white label link there are no stock requirements – thus avoiding purchasing multiply mobile phone case covers from the constantly changing ranges offered by iPhone and Samsung – as all orders are individually manufactured by us in the UK & Ireland and generally delivered 2-3 working days later (UK & Ireland only).
- Access to Online Diagnostics – Online white label clients can have their own unique access to their own diagnostic pages which will show all the sales being generated and further allow analysis of particular email campaigns.
- End of Month Payments – At the end each month, our accountants will calculate the sums to be paid to our white label partner’s designated bank account with actual payment made within the first week of the following month.
The Physical Reseller Programme
For certain clients it may be required to have a physical stand with sample cases and/or art in order to maximise sales. Common examples of this would be when a stand is set-up at a classic or modern car show.
- Significant potential to earn extra revenue from your existing brand;
- Online sales do not require physical stock with all fulfilment carried out by KK Automotive Art;
- The artwork is all original, produced by our artists and not available elsewhere;
- Bespoke artwork and/or designs can be created by our in-house Art Department;
- Manufacturing, design and packaging all takes place in the UK & Ireland;
- Our mobile phone cases are all manufactured using British machinery specifically designed to ensure the best possible colour reproduction/profiling;
- All mobile phone cases are 3D, with images literally infused into the case ensuring virtually no image deterioration and the highest level of scratch resistance;
- All products come beautifully packaged;
- You will have a dedicated sales consultant and advisor
- Partner access to online diagnostic tools showing sales progress and expected end of month payments
London based artists available for both Re-seller & Promotional Gift Clients
As our artists/designers are based in London, Skype video calls and in certain instances physical visits can be arranged with our sales and creative teams to re-brand or even create your own unique set of products to re-sell. Apart from the fact that unique artwork can be created/offered there is also the undisputed benefit that as a UK based company there is no need for stock as each product is produced as and when ordered.
- Please note that the copyright of all works shall always remain with KK Automotive Art London unless otherwise agreed
- The bespoke number plate option is to change the standard number plate lettering and does not include the design of a bespoke number plate although this is available for a private commission
- Personalised colour for a car – This will be as exact as possible for a drawing but may not be a 100% accurate